Primary 4

Primary 4

Monday, 14 September 2015

Lidl bus visit

We had an AMAZING time on the Lidl health bus last week!  The class were split into two groups - one group went onto the bus and made smoothies while the other group played games outside.  After half an hour we changed over and did the other activity.  It was a lot of fun and everyone got a bottle for making their own smoothies in so this was great!

Please have a look at our photos to see us in action making our healthy fruit smoothies!


13 comments:

  1. it was sooper fun making the smootheie louis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed it. The smoothie were o yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it when we made the smoothees
    Jamie p4b

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun when we all made smoothies Angus, primary 4 bumblebees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lidl food was yummy.Marcus, P4

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved the lidl bus. It was a great opportunity to lern some interesting smoothies,Eilidh

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was very fun on the lidl bus and i liked making smoothies Grace p4B

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was good fun!!!! Kyle,P4B

    ReplyDelete
  9. i liket making the smooves
    thorfinn b

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the lidl bus because I liked the smoothies and the games. Shannon, P4

    ReplyDelete
  11. I very enjoyed it .Because we got split into two groups first group went exercising and second was making smoothies.
    p4b Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. it was fun
    thorfinn B

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bus was very cool!!! Zara, P4B

    ReplyDelete