I liked the games and the story especially the pupet show Laurel,
It was so interesting and great fun. I liked the quiz at the end. I loved it so much and it was the best day at school. Zara, P4B
It was a bit of a shame when my team sharks lost but it was still fun and I liked the puppet show Angus, primary 4 bumblebees
I was not aloud to go on the challenger bus but it looked really fun so i hope i can go on it next year. The songs were so good.Eilidh
I liked the games and the story especially the pupet show Laurel,
ReplyDeleteIt was so interesting and great fun. I liked the quiz at the end. I loved it so much and it was the best day at school. Zara, P4B
ReplyDeleteIt was a bit of a shame when my team sharks lost but it was still fun and I liked the puppet show Angus, primary 4 bumblebees
ReplyDeleteI was not aloud to go on the challenger bus but it looked really fun so i hope i can go on it next year. The songs were so good.Eilidh
ReplyDelete