Primary 4

Primary 4

Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Visitor to Primary 4B

Well, Primary 4B got a BIG surprise this morning when they came in to find an elf on the shelf!  He is sitting on top of the blackboard watching us all - we are very excited!  We are wondering if he will move when we leave the classroom?  We will keep you posted!

Christmas is coming!




8 comments:

  1. well i love it a lot its awsome

    from jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like trouble to me a and looks very creepy!
    From Maisie

    ReplyDelete
  3. how does he do that from Finley

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is VERY weird that it moved when we went to the Christmas show in the hall - bit weird! I wonder if the elf will keep moving? I wonder where it will turn up next?
    Ms Rendall

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds so cool wish we could have one :) from A+A darbyshire

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant believe how many times Holly moved today.

    By Kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea how Holly moved around so much today from Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its cool having an elf on the shelf in our classroom!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete